Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Can

I can remember that it is okay to have help today.
~ I can remember that it is okay to practice systematic self-analysis today.
~ I can remember that there is nothing I must do today.
~ I am beginning to see a better alternative this week.
~ I am beginning to see a better option this day.
~ I can make a useful inference today.
~ I can make a new assumption today.
~ I can begin to solve a problem at any point today.
~ I hold my conclusion tentatively.
~ My conclusion is subject to further revision today.
~ I am ready to learn to Identify an assumption of mine here.
~ I am ready to learn to describe a theory of mine here.
~ I am ready to learn to note an older resentment of mine here.
~ I can be happy doing nothing in particular today.
~ I can be happy doing self-analysis today.
~ I can be happy being helped today.

No comments:

Post a Comment