Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

Meditation Related to Thoughtful Talk

Our Our language is natural to us. It activates meaning in each of us. We describe that meaning.

We know that context contributes to meaning. Context is our understanding of our experience. Meaning depends upon our interpretation of our experience. We can talk about context, meaning, experience.

Meaning moving in my mind is influenced by my experience and upon my interpretation of that experience. I am pleased to make some of m experience purposeful. My purposeful experience may include attempts, tries, conscious interpretations. I am othen aware of my doing. I may consider the nature of my doing.

We may tend to experience a "thing" as a kind of unchanging object when we know that it is really a snap-shot of a process in action. We consider how we understand a process.

No comments:

Post a Comment