Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I Affirm

~ I am ready and willing to learn to be healthy and virtuous for the fun of it here.
~ I can be pleased by a better knowledge of my feelings and emotions here.
~ I am willing to develop a clear answerable question today.
~ Self knowing is good knowing here.
~ I aim to be pleased to be aware of my motive here.
~ I am willing to make observations which will help me answer my question today.
~ I am ready to learn to let myself be motivated by joy and bliss here.
~ I am ready to learn to do it for pleasure and happiness here.
~ I am willing to make my observation in a calm unbiased manner today.
~ I am ready to learn to identify an assumption of mine here.
~ I am willing to clarify my theory today.
~ I am ready to learn to note that I begin with a set of assumptions, beliefs, generalizations here.
~ I am willing to clarify my assumptions, beliefs, and generalizations today.
~ I begin from a base of experience and observations here.
~ I am ready to learn to clarify my assumptions by defining my terms here.

No comments:

Post a Comment