Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Familiar Affirmations

~ I am ready and willing to learn that there is a trust which leads to happiness here.
~  I am ready and willing to learn to know that all proceeds lawfully now.
~  I am ready and will to learn to know that the world and beyond is all right now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to know that my excellent discernment is imperfect now.
~ I can trust that it is okay to loosen my attachment to my preferences now.
~ I can trust that it is okay for me to let go of a longing or an aversion here.
~ I can trust that it is okay for me to  let go of a hairsbreadths distinction now.
~ I can trust that it is okay for me to be less for and against now.
~ I can trust that it is okay for me to avoid a struggle between good and evil now.

No comments:

Post a Comment