Search This Blog

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Family Tree and Other Notes on This Fourth of July

I am letting go of my wesite at heritage.com. Any present member my take it over.  I would appreciate a large wall on which to view a family tree much more than a little screen. It takes a lot to deliver te picture to me.

Kevin, I see what I thought was your family tree site is that of a Beverly Marine.
===============================================
Bridget, I asm glad that it is you handling my mail.

================================================
Gary, it seems to me that you are enjoying the life of a country gentleman on that island in the Pacific Northwest.
Taking your wife and dog to Canada seems a pleasant diversion.

===============================================
Here In Uruguay it has been a pleasure to follow World Cup action.







================================================
Gary is e

No comments:

Post a Comment